Recent activity by Jim_Smith

1 answer 83 views
Does anyone know of a Hebrew interlinear (with English glosses) which is Public Domain or CC licensed? ... with better glosses, and possibly with grammatical information.
commented Mar 20
1 answer 95 views
How can I tell whether the notes in the notes XML file (e.g., `Notes_Paratext-Name.xml`) are resolved or not? ... t hold anyone who responds responsible if this goes sideways. ;-)
commented Mar 18
9 answers 1.0k views
When printing a module for an Arabic script based language, I noticed that the verse references are printed incorrectly. ... , I see the same error in parallel passage headings.
answered Oct 4, 2023
5 answers 449 views
I'm trying to produce individual PDFs of each book in the project. My thought was to use the command line ... single configuration to generate a PDF for single books like this?
answered Apr 11, 2023
3,063 questions
6,023 answers
5,693 comments
2,036 users