Recent activity by Bradmcx

2 answers 457 views
I was part of a recent zoom meeting where we were planning some Paratext training for new users. I was watching the ... Paris text that heretics party pooper a text part of text
answered Jun 15, 2021
3 answers 757 views
Hi, Since I installed Paratext 9, every time I open it I get an error message: The following Biblical Terms list could not be ... so I don't get the error every time I open PT?
commented May 21, 2021
2 answers 446 views
Short version: Does PT8 run on Wasta 20? I assume that, since it is in the focal main repository, in theory ... returns me to the command prompt. Any help appreciated! anon770990
answered Dec 2, 2020
7 answers 1.1k views
I appreciate the simpler Project Plan that SIL has created. I now have the file: C:\My Paratext 8 ... the SIL Compact Plan. What silly thing have I neglected?
commented Aug 26, 2019
3,064 questions
6,024 answers
5,695 comments
2,036 users