Recent activity by Y Mdu Niê

1 answer 132 views
Hi, I'm noob. I need help. I want to increase space between \lik...\lik* and \liv1...\liv1* and print draft with PTXprint, but I don't know where to adjust the space setting.
1 answer 276 views
My problem: Sometimes in the maintext, the footnote caller auto-created in an alphabet order prints in the end of ... In PTXPrints, how to print the new footnote caller formatting?
1 answer 152 views
This is my problem: In the footnote, the translator provides the Hebrew word in source text and its range of meaning. The ... the size of the main font. How to solve this problem?
1 answer 98 views
I want to use \fm \fm* for two footnote callers in John 5:10 and John 5:18 with the same keyword in the main text ... Jews in the context of John 5 is the leadership of the Jews.
3,062 questions
6,022 answers
5,691 comments
2,036 users