Recent activity by Mike L

2 answers 496 views
Hi, I hope someone can help me with this strange behavior. I have a Quotation Rule for my project as follows: But, I ... me but am I doing something wrong? Thanks. -Yasutaka P.S.
commented Apr 8, 2024
1 answer 230 views
If you are a Paratext user, you may have already received this question by email. If you haven't received an email, ... God, we look forward to hearing from you! The Paratext Team
answer selected Jun 16, 2023
2 answers 297 views
It sounds like for revising, you recommend the 10 inch tablet or Android Note pad and a blue tooth key board. Flashdrive ... respond within 2-3 days to the S/R? Thanks anon441204
answered Aug 27, 2019
2 answers 593 views
L. S. I work in a 2G location with a maximum of 30kb download speed in good conditions. If I try to connect my ... these files are located and how to copy them to a windows PC?
commented Jul 19, 2019
3 answers 911 views
KimB suggests that Paratext Lite on a phone can serve as a conduit for Send/Receive. Working in a location without ... take their phone to town to sync with the Internet. @KimB
commented Apr 10, 2019
3 answers 550 views
Users at our PT8 workshop right now are so excited to see automatic project conversion. However, there's a ... daisy-chained converter) and only when launched from Paratext.
answered Jun 29, 2017
2 answers 316 views
I have a few consultant note projects. One is for linguistic observations and another is for the more typical ... Is it recommended to only have one consultant notes project?
answered May 8, 2017
3 answers 539 views
Please advise what is the best way in Paratext 7.6 to check Old Testament quotes that occur more than once. I ... this is a necessary part of final checking a New Testament.
commented Sep 29, 2015
3 answers 573 views
Did I hear somewhere that there are two types of registration for PT 7 - one that gets you all the resources, ... to get all the copyrighted material included in the resources.)
commented Sep 26, 2015
3,062 questions
6,022 answers
5,693 comments
2,036 users