Recent activity by ah48

1 answer 435 views
I am new to PTXPrint and am having trouble with getting the book name to appear in the page header. I select Reference Range ... , in the header. Am I missing a step? Thank you.
commented Apr 8, 2022
4 answers 377 views
I'm sure this info is somewhere in here already but haven't yet come across it - is there a way to add ... borders designs or are we limited to the options found within ptxprint?
commented Apr 8, 2022
2 answers 180 views
I'm a new user and was hoping to just use the basic mode - but when I add a border some of the text is outside it ... margins but it didn't seem to help - what am I missing? Thanks
answered Sep 3, 2021
3 answers 451 views
This is an amazing tool! Am I able to create a discript (Roman script and Arabic Script) but with the two texts separate ... by side? Thanks so much for any help you can give!
asked Apr 8, 2021
3,060 questions
6,021 answers
5,689 comments
2,035 users