Someone reported a problem and I saw the same issue on my computer. In Paratext 8, I went to open Biblical Terms and got an error message that said Paratext could not initialize source language dictionaries, and I perhaps needed to copy the _Dictionaries folder from another computer.
It turned out I had an old version of the Key Terms of the Old Testament dictionary that was triggering this error. I had a file called “KTOT.p8z” in the “\My Paratext 8 Projects_Dictionaries” folder. When I removed this file, Paratext 8 could open Biblical Terms without the error. The current version of Key Terms of the Old Testament is in a file called KTOTSLD.p8z, as shown in the download instructions.